Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Trend- the Bow Blouse

For a few seasons now I have been happily living in my favourite skinny jeans, biker boots and oversized tees under a structure blazer. I love the look and feel super comfortable and confident in it. This coming from the girl who can't stop buying little dresses for her daughter! And I adore her in them! So why can't I get the same enjoyment from wearing a dress on a daily basis?
This winter I've  decided to embrace my feminine side and fill my wardrobe with all things girly- skirts, velvet, silky dresses and flowing blouses. 
After doing a bit of browsing I've decided on my favourite look- the ultra chic and feminine Pussy Bow Blouse. A little bit demure when worn with a firm bow at the neck or uber sexy when left open and draped for an easy evening look...


I love the contrast in texture here as Nicole teams her blouse with a fitted leather jacket.


Hair long and loose- the perfect way to counteract the high neck bow as seen on Sharon Stone and Madonna.


My favourite outfit! Olivia Palermo nails it with sexy leather shorts and leopard print pumps. Her choice of breezy white looks classy and effortless.

So where can I get my hands on the perfect Bow Blouse? Mela Purdie has delivered once again! Their range of blouses in stunningly soft Technical Polyester behaves and looks exactly like a silk Charmeuse whilst remaining easy care. And their winter colour range is just divine, I'm thinking the Emerald and the Grape are both essentials...


And the best thing about these gorgeous shirts? I can still wear them with my skinny jeans and biker boots under my favourite blazer! 

You can view the range of Mela Purdie blouses online at www.ImpulseBoutique.com.au/MelaPurdie

Happy Shopping!

Posted by Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment