Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Affair with Vigorella

Vigorella and I have been eyeing each other off for a couple of weeks now. Each time someone orders her clothes online, or comes into the shop to pick up something new in her line, I take a look at their purchase with quiet curiosity - What piece did she buy? Did she go for one of the bright and colourful pieces or something to add to her staple basics collection?

My quiet affair with this label began whilst shooting a few pieces for the webstore. At first I noticed the stretch fabric and the simple but unique cuts. Every dress, every top or tunic I pulled over the mannequins head fell effortlessly over a pair of 3/4 cropped leggings. I'd go back to the rack to layer another piece and would have trouble putting it on the model. "That's enough," I'd think. Two maybe three pieces and the look was complete - stylish and simple. Made from the same stretch fabric, the tops and tunics and dresses all went perfectly together. So little styling!

Women tell me all the time they want to wear colour and they want to hide this or that - well ladies this is your new favourite designer. You'll be wearing Vigorella on the weekend, out shopping, and out to dinner. How can this be? Well given the slight shimmer in the fabric and the fact that her pieces all ways keep their "first worn" shape and that the colours don't fade, once you accessorize with a little silver bling and some black shoes, you'll not only be the most comfortable woman out, but the most stylish. And isn't that what fashion is all about...making style look effortless on you?



Ask Her Where She Got It?

Online Vigorella Stockist: http://www.impulseboutique.com.au/products/designer/vigorella?page=1
Shop: 127 Melbourne Street / North Adelaide / 08 8239 0973

posted by Simone

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is the very first time I see your blog and LOVE it soooo much! You have a great, great, great, great blog!Thanks for sharing with us.I LOVE this collection.Click here for more information: Vigorella Clothing

    ReplyDelete