Sunday, December 12, 2010

Garden party and nicely dressed women

Being in mid-thirties and having quite a bit older partner changed the way I look at older women. I look at them with admiration and respect. They seem wise, well-presented and immaculately dressed. Today we were invited to a party (friends of my partner, so most women and men were in their fifties). I couldn't help but compliment one of our good friend's outfit. She looked really great. She smiled and said: 'I got it from Impulse!'. And I could say straight away - she was wearing white Mela Purdie pants, white basic top and blueberry sleeveless Vigorella tunic. A perfect outfit for a garden party. There was another lady (I didn't have the opportunity to talk to her, I was just busy chasing after our two-year old boy) and she was wearing really nice and flattering clothes too. I really liked her necklace. It looked a bit like this. That would actually make a nice present for my sister, I thought.

Posted by Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment