Monday, December 13, 2010

Newsletter on its way

If you are a subscriber of a Impulse Boutique's newsletter, then it is very much likely that you will receive a new one today. It's all about festive season and styling advice this time. At Impulse Boutique, we think it is important to provide excellent customer service and keep our loyal customers updated on promotions, new items and key looks. We hope you enjoy it.

Last week I came across this article on WomenInBusiness.com.au. I can relate to it. Every time I participate on sending a newsletter, I've got butterflies in my stomach too.

This is what Clare Lancaster wrote:
__________________________________________________________

"Every Friday morning I can guarantee you of one thing. I've got butterflies in my stomach and I'm about to press send on an email that whooshes down the wires and into over 1700 inboxes. I quickly click away to my stats and see who's opened it. I see my old faithfuls. The readers who always pounce on it and click through nearly every link and make me smile. Then I wait for unsubscribes. It's usually one or two of the fifty or so that sign up during the week. It used to get me down, but it doesn't any more. They're usually people who've signed up expecting something different."

__________________________________________________________

Posted by Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment