Monday, January 16, 2012

Kate Middleton- 30 and fabulous

Last week the Duchess of Cambrigde, Catherine Middleton turned 30. As she nears her first wedding anniversary one could say she has confidently undertaken all her new royal responsibilities with style and grace.
I too am turning 30 in a few weeks time, and am also approaching my one year wedding anniversary. I may not be a duchess but feel I've ticked a few of life's boxes as I hit this mile stone. I look at Kate and admire her classic dressing. Maybe a touch too conservative for me but I believe she looks timeless and suits her role perfectly. I mean, was she not the most perfect princess bride?! I've noticed the way my own wardrobe has changed over the years, and perhaps becoming a mother has also influenced my choices. Somehow a pair of denim cut off shorts which seemed more than appropriate a couple of years ago are now only strict beach wear! 
Kate gets her silhouettes, hem lines and colour palette right every time in a quintessential British fashion. Cheers to you Duchess for your continuing elegant style at any age...

Timeless winter dressing- looking stunning in a Burberrry trench.

 A high neck dress in an understated colour- and that tiny belted waist!


Casual cool- a classic jeans and shirt combo.

For more ideas on finding your own classic style check out www.ImpusleBoutique.com.au

Posted by Philippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment