Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I need this because...

We shot it in our latest Key Looks and I have been lusting after it ever since. It's a cute little, thrash-able knit from Australian label Motto. The scooped back hem and metallic thread gives it a little point of difference to make a casual outfit pop to life a little bit more... 
I'll be wearing mine with my Mela Purdie Tapered Mousseline Pant and my Sass & Bide Flying Machine Necklace. Perhaps with some yellow suede moccasins I just spied in the shop window next door...



A sneak peek from our Key Looks shoot featuring the Motto Scoop Shimmer Top $69.95


Mela Purdie Tapered Moussline Pants $335


 Cute yellow moccasins $59.95
Sass & Bide The Flying Machine Necklace in Bronze $420

Get your Scoop Shimmer Top from Impulse Boutique here.

Posted by Philippa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment