Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Alexander Wang Zip Pullover for Less...

As winter creeps closer I am starting to get a little obsessed with finding the perfect statement knit as every year I find myself living in oversized, chunky, ribbed, cosy jumpers and cardigans. I discovered this Zip Back Sweater by Alexander Wang RRP $557 and am in love with the curved hem and bold zip detail. Unfortunately it was from the Fall 2011 range and seems to be unavailable everywhere! Never fear, check out the gorgeous number below...


Alexander Wang Zip Sweater
Would've loved to get my hands on this butter colour.... *sigh





Hooray for Intarsia Melbourne's beautiful 100% Merino Wool version of the Curved Hem Zip Sweater RRP$249.95!! Available in Charcoal and Oatmeal...
 I love it pictured here with a chunky hand knit scarf and slick black pants. Statement knit with cool details... Check!



Buy it now online at Impulse Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment