Monday, December 12, 2011

Sweet Scents for Christmas

I put my Christmas tree up this weekend. I can't stop staring at, and whats more, I cant stop smelling it. Freshly cut from the christmas tree farm, its divine scent of deep pine and all things christmas has taken over my house and its heavenly. 
With Christmas now literally only two weeks away I am searching for those last few gifts (yes, I am super organised this year!) and have decided to use my nose. The right smell can trigger memories, occasions a mood or a place...
After browsing online I've come across the new Palm Beach home fragrance collection. I am a sucker for a good quality candle or diffuser and the Palm Beach range is just that, with a range of scents including Blood Orange, Fig Mandarin & Cassis, Lemongrass and Vintage Gardenia. Plus their packaging is beautiful, smart black boxes with simple yet elegant labels. 



 You can find the range online at www.ImpulseBoutique.com.au/PalmBeachCandles
Merry Christmas everyone! 
Posted by Flip xo

No comments:

Post a Comment