Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello Autumn, you're back already?



Yes ladies it's true, Autumn is here. I don't think Summer's heart was really in it this season, she didn't stay for too long! But I really don't mind... I'm a cold weather person, not only because the heat makes me feel like a suffocating fish out of water, but also because I love winter fashion. I mean, really - what's not to like? The rich colours, sumptuous fabrics, cosy layers, hats, scarves, boots, tights... and (my achilles heel) statement coats.





We just finished photographing the first Key Looks collection for March at Impulse head office, and I have to say I wanted to take home everything! I instantly fell in love with the comfy, slouchy knits and military inspired colour palette.

Ok - this one I'm definitely taking home. I know that armed with this jumper I can face anything an Adelaide winter will throw at me. I love the burnt orange colour, and the cosy roll neck is so inviting. I'm also loving the curved hem feature which I've seen pop up all over the place in knitwear this season, and it's long enough to wear over leggings! Ultimate comfort...

$254.00

$130.00
Legging
$175.00


available for purchase here





Although it's been doing the rounds for a while now, military style has once again been refreshed for A/W 11. This season's military has a softer feel in comfortable jerseys, floating silks and loose knitwear in tones of khaki and mud. What I love about this outfit is the easy layering without bulk, and it's on-trend whilst being wearable for women of all ages.




PAKO LITTO
Cape Vest with Stud Pockets
$194.00


available for purchase here




So now that I've gone on about how keen I am for the change of season, let me tell you about the other thing I'm really excited about - the Warehouse 9 Popup Sale.. and it's happening next week!! For all you lovely Adelaide people, your favourite fashion retailers are banding together to hold the greatest sale of the summer! IMPULSE will be there, along with Whistles, Karibu, Shop Five, TuYu and others, and prices will be irresistible.


  
Location: "The Banana Room" Building
                  125 Melbourne Street
                  North Adelaide, SA

Time:        10 March at 16:00 - 12 March at 18:00



So, will we see you there? I hope so!

XX

Posted by Rebecca, Key Looks: styled by Jenny and Rebecca, photographed by Rebecca, modelled by Philippa

No comments:

Post a Comment