Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inside next months INSTYLE magazine, Feb 2011

I wore a body sculpting slip for the first time recently. I bought it for to my Sister's Wedding and wore it underneath a gorgeous Black Taffeta Dress. And...? Well, they work. They really do sculpt your figure and smooth out all curves and underwear lines. At the end of the night though, dancing my little heart out on the dance floor - I was melting! These things are soooooooooooo hot!

Ive been told they need to be made of a high percentage of Spandex or Lycra in order for the garment to "reduce you" magically into something half a size too small. But as we know, Spandex and Lycra don't breathe! ...Not good for one night, definitely not good over a whole weekend.

This week I received a press release from our marketing pals in the Fashion world, introducing me to a new Body Sculpting Slip. Recalling my recently melting frame under the disco lights, I cringed but read on....

What if there was a Body Sculpting Slip that enhanced your assets, smoothed undesirable lines from bust to thigh, could be worn with or without a bra and BREATHED!

Ill give you a sneak preview into next month's InStyle Magazine; J'Lo has trialed this one for us and looks cool as a cucumber.
I think this is worth sharing....


'Cylk Body' is a seamless eco-luxe shapewear collection, with natually anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic properties. Its made from bamboo fibres, is lightweight, highly breathable and super soft against the skin. I like it!


 
Of course, I wouldn't leave you without telling you where you can get one.
You can get your own eco-luxe Body Sculpting Slip online at IMPULSE BOUTIQUE.COM

XX

Posted by Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment